My business helps people expand into their greatest potential. My focus is transformation, empowerment, and personal development through my work as a speaker, blogger, and life coach. I'm also very active on Twitter and Facebook.
Contact me if you are ready to create your greatest potential!
Please know that when contacting me via this website, you are asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
I collect information from you when you fill out the Contact form, Comment on the blog, or email or call me directly.
- To personalize your experience and allow me to honor your request to the best of my ability,
- To improve my website to better serve you,
- To send periodic emails or newsletters regarding my services, your order, or other products and services all related to helping my clients.
I have not enabled Google AdSense on my site.
I do not market to children under the age of 18.
I collect your contact information in order to:
- Send you information, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.I may also send you additional information related to your product or service.
- I may also let you know via your contact information about any exciting news/content/services/products after our original transaction has occurred.
- I will honor your request to opt out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with Unsubscribe in the ‘subject’ line, and I will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- If you would like to unfollow me on the blog or other social media outlets you will need to disengage by following the social media protocol.
Your personal information will be held in strict confidence. As a member of International Coach Federation, I comply with the ICF Code of Ethics. If submitting questions for the blog Q & A, your name will not be published. Your comfort and safety are paramount to me!
Last edited on August 12, 2015